Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Encouraging Your Children

These days, there are many hidden talents that children posses and they do not feel these talents are worth mentioning because they do not have the confidence needed to pursue them.

I personally try to encourage my boys as often as possible because I know they are going to do great things.

My oldest son is into ART and ANIME. I have encouraged him to apply to colleges that are going to help him develop this skills such as Neumont in Utah. I constantly am finding little crafts that he can incorporate into his pictures and comics.

The key is to never let them give up. Give positive feedback and word the negative feedback to be perceived as a positive aspect so that your child will learn and grow. Always allow him/her to work towards a goal and when it is achieved, praise him/her and set another goal.

Children truly are the future and it is up to us as parents to teach them and guide them down the path that will lead them to greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment