Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards

I spoke previously about the savings I get when shopping at Kmart. This is due to the rewards program that Kmart offers. This program is called Shop Your Way Rewards.

Shop Your Way Rewards allows you to earn points for each purchase. These points are equal a monetary value. For Example, 1,000 equals to $1.

By building up these points, you are able to apply the monetary value towards purchases online and in the store. Last year, I used my points to purchase at least 4 of my Christmas gifts.

Not only does Kmart give you a cash back method for future purchases, but they also send promotions to you that gives you dollar values in points if you spend a certain amount. Today I received a coupon in the mail that will give me $10 in points just for purchasing Christmas items.

If you are like me and like to find any way you can to save money during holidays and throughout the year, Kmart is a great way to start.

Even if you do not have a Kmart store in your area, you can use the rewards card to earn points by purchasing Kmart products online.

Click Here to sign up TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment