Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Shopping for Family at Christmas

Today I share how I shop for family at Christmas.

First I start with my parents. I tried to find a nice gifts for each of them and then a gift for their households. This is so they will feel most special out of everyone. I let my boys get individual gifts for each of them so that we can make a HUGE stink when we walk in the door carrying all the gifts.

As far as my brothers, sisters, and their families, it depends on what specials are occurring at the time. Since I always start shopping early, I am sometimes able to find individual gifts for everybody. For example, last year Kmart had throw blankets on sales for $3-6 a piece. I got one for everybody and earned point through the Kmart Rewards Program to use for money off my next purchase. You can click the link about to sign up for free.

The best thing to do with family is to take a look at your budget and look for sales online first. Jewelry, shoes, clothing, cologne, travel item, and board games are the best when you are looking to save money.

I will talk more about rewards programs later. Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. This was a very interesting read. definitely food for thought.My Own Erotica

    ReplyDelete